With sweet-smelling candles and sparkling lights, adorable nameplates and colorful flowers; and everything in between, choosing the right decor pieces for your wedding can start to become a daunting affair. There are just so many stunningly gorgeous items to choose from out there that it can get confusing to say the least. The secret to choosing the right decorations for your wedding is to always stay true to yourself and who you are as a couple, as well as what you want to convey to the world! Choose decor that speaks to your soul and you can never go wrong.
1. With sheer fabric, lights, and more. This decor style is beautiful and one-of-a-kind
2. The bride and groom’s initials with succulents, now what could be better than that?
3. With shades of purple and lilac, this decor style with candles and flowers is gorgeous
4. Bright and cheerful, this decor look incorporates gold, pretty flowers, and candles
5. Extremely elegant and chic, this look is showstopping and breathtaking to say the least
6. An adorable framed nameplate at the entryway welcoming guests to the wedding
7. Natural and bohemian, these pieces are unique touches that add appeal to a table
8. Different and one-of-a-kind, these golden tables create a winning look for any wedding
9. Magnificent and eye-catching, the leaves, flowers, and gold brighten up the entire venue
10. Shabby chic done right, this cute centerpiece is unique, feminine, and very pretty
11. Pastel flowers and hanging candles, this is how an outdoor wedding is supposed to look
12. A table runner with wood, green leaves, and white flowers, very modern and chic
13. The couple’s initials in fresh pink flowers, beautiful, engaging, and adorable.
14. Light peach drapes that reach down to the floor complete this gorgeous decor style
15. Sunflowers and mason jars, joyful, fun, and bright!
16. Distinctive and interesting, large white balloons as wonderful decor for a wedding
17. Understated elegance, lavender, pretty china, and white cloth napkins
18. Fun and nautical, this wooden anchor is a great way for guests to leave their well-wishes