There is nothing more fun than choosing all of the decor pieces for your upcoming wedding. From the chair decor you choose to the flowers you pick, to your wall hangings and table runners, there are just so many gorgeous items to choose from! And, with all of the stunning items out there today, the process of picking, choosing, placing, and matching can be exciting to say the least! This is your big day, and not a time to hold back. Choose well and have fun. Do it up and do it big, because this is truly your time to shine!
1. A breathtaking style, string lights and sheer fabric on the ceiling create this winning look
2. A shabby chic chair decor style that is unique and designed perfectly
3. Bright flowers and charcoal grey lanterns make these decor pieces stand out
4. Luxurious and worthy of praise, this royal decor style includes a chandelier and flowers
5. Pretty and organic, this understated wedding style is perfect for an outdoor wedding
6. Adorably pretty, bohemian touches like this take any wedding look from good to great
7. A gorgeous bouquet of sunflowers in a beautiful vase that brightens up the entire room
8. Delicate white flowers in gleaming silver vases as the centerpiece on a gorgeous table
9. Hanging flowers in glass jars with lace, creating a feminine look for an outdoor wedding
10. A newly wed couple embracing under a sheet of flowing silky fabric draped around a tree
11. The bride and groom’s wedding glasses designed beautifully with shells and twine
12. A wedding on the beach with the bride and groom surrounded by flowers and lanterns
13. Pretty pink and white flower balls hung up on chairs down the wedding aisle
14. Sheer tulle fabric, white flowers, and ribbon as chair decor. Pretty, feminine, and elegant.